Welcome Everyone! *read me*

Friday, October 5, 2018
Welcome to the Everything Keto Blog!  Emily and myself are here to bring you all you need to know about keto!  The month of October specifically will be focusing on Keto on a Budget!  I realize starting a new way of eating can be stressful in itself.  And we don’t need to be stressing our wallets out at the same time!  So before we get started with the goof stuff, we just want to introduce ourselves and go over a couple things with you!

Make sure you’re following both Emily @fatgal2fitgal and myself @stormybrewingketo on Instagram you don’t want to be missing out on anything we post.

Secondly, make sure you have post notifications and story notifications turned on (go to our profiles, click the three dots in the upper right hand corner and turn those bad boys on).  Instagram is continuously changing their algorithm and to stay ahead of their game, turn those notifications on, because its not guaranteed that our posts will show up in your feed!



A little about myself, My name is Stormy.  I’m from Virginia, currently living in North Carolina with my little family, loving life!  I started my instagram as an accountability and motivator for myself!  But it has become so much more than that! Its a great community where we get to socialize and get to know one another, and share information and wonderful foods.  I started my journey at 303.4lbs and 5’10.  I started Keto on a whim, I had no clue if I’d stuck with it or if it would even work for me, but what i did know was that i had nothing left to lose!  So here i am 100+lbs later and have made keto my lifestyle!  I wouldn’t change a thing!  If you’re on the fence take that leap, what’s the worst that could happen?  You succeed? 



About Emily: 

I reside in Southern Ohio (near Cincinnati) and have been following a ketogenic lifestyle since February 2017. A few years before I started Keto, I lost 70lbs on a clean eating/exercising more than normal type lifestyle. After I fell out of the routine I gained the weight back. This is when I started Keto. Since starting Keto I've lost 92lbs and have kept it off. When I started keto, it was just starting to become more mainstream. I had no clue what it was, but I'd had friends that had much success with it so I figured I would give it a go. I began googling, buying all of the keto books and researching everything keto. I found that all of this info was at my fingertips and all I had to do was give it a go and stick with it. Even when I've fallen slightly off the wagon, I've still been able to sustain and that's how I know that this is the lifestyle for me. 



Enough of the small talk, thank you all for being here and for your continued support.  Let’s jump right into Keto on a budget!  Stay tuned!  Some great things are coming shortly! 

No comments